Montezuma County Senior Services provides services at the following locations:
- Montezuma County Senior Center
- 107 North Chestnut
- (970) 565-4166
- Dolores Community Center
- 400 Riverside
- (970) 882-7337
- Masonic Lodge
- 141 East Montezuma
- (970) 533-7721
The following services are free and available through Montezuma County Senior Services. Please always consider a donation to the center.
- On-site lunch – For senior’s 60 years of age over and their spouse (spouse does not have to be a senior) as well as non-seniors ($8.00 cost for non-seniors) a lunch meal is provided at Cortez, Dolores and Mancos Center’s. The meals have been analyzed by a registered dietician for low sodium, low fat and low sugar diets.
HOME DELIVERED MEALS
- For anyone 60 years or older who are homebound. Call the center closest to you for more information.
- CORTEZ: (970) 564-2775
- DOLORES: (970) 882-7337
- MANCOS: (970) 533-7721
- Assistance for House Cleaning, Personal Chores, House Repairs, Respite and Personal Care, Dental, Vision and Hearing aids, Please contact Linda Germaine at 564-2772.
- Educational Program(s) – Information on topics for health-related matters, Medicare fraud, elder abuse, self-care and other issues important to the lives of seniors.
SENIOR HEALTH INSURANCE ASSISTANCE
- Senior Health Insurance and Dental Assistance – Please Call Linda Germaine at 564-2772 to schedule an appointment.
- Tai Chi, Balance, Strengthening and Computer classes. Please contact the senior center for times and dates.
- For more information call (970) 564-2773 or visit our information page on this website for fees and scheduling.
COUNTY ANNEX RENTAL APPLICATIONS
- County Annex Rental/Use: Please Contact Jon Parker at 970-564-2771 or via e-mail email@example.com for Annex information, use and application assistance.
- Let us help you find resources or contact agencies on any matter you’re needing assistance with. We will do our best to help.
FEES & SCHEDULING:
18,972 total views, 7 views today