Montezuma County (County) hereby grants you non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and County data subject to the following Terms:
- The Site is not a forum for public communication and debate, but a means for the County to provide information relating to County data resources, programs, and projects to the public and its customers. All decisions as to the placement of links to external sites or pages from the Site will be made by the County in its sole discretion. County permits links from other web sites in accordance with the following conditions:
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with County’s name and trademarks or be displayed in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public or disparage or discredit the County;
- The appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false impression that an organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with or associated with the County or that views expressed on the website are those of the County.
- Montezuma County reserves the right to require that the linking website include notice stating that it is an unofficial web site and is not endorsed by, sponsored by or affiliated with County and that any views expressed on the website are not those of County; and
- When selected by a user, the link must display the Site full-screen and not within a frame on the linking website.
- Montezuma County trademarks and copyrighted material, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data.
- Data is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. County makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. County disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. County and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- County reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- County maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
- With the exception of queries to data feeds, you may not send scripted, automated or otherwise programmed queries of any sort to Site without express written permission in advance from County.
- Montezuma County assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy of the data contained in this website and absolutely nothing herein should be used in any court of law as reliable or accurate.
Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless County and its officers, directors, and employees from and against all fines, suits, proceedings, claims, causes of action, demands, or liabilities of any kind or of any nature arising out of or in connection with Licensee’s use of Data.
By using County Data, Licensee agrees to be bound by all these Terms.
These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between County and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. County reserves the right to modify or revoke these Terms at any time.
This website is created and controlled by Montezuma County, Colorado, United States of America. As such, the laws of the State of Colorado will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. County reserves the right to make changes to Site, including these disclaimers and terms and conditions, at any time.