• You had Pfizer for your primary series of COVID vaccinations.
• It has been at least six months since your last Pfizer vaccine.
• You are 65 years of age or older.
• You are 18+ years of age with underlying medical conditions.
• You are 18+ who work in high-risk conditions.
• You are 18+ who live in high-risk settings.
Boosters for Mode rna have not get been approved by the FDA or CDC, so they are
not yet available. Moderna has shown to still be effective in protecting against
severe cases of COVID. We will announce when Moderna boosters are available.
Current guidance suggests that we do not mix Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
MCPHD will adhere to those guidelines.