The following services are free and available through Montezuma County Senior Services.
Please always consider a donation to the center.
- On-site lunch – For seniors 60 years of age over and their spouse (spouse does not have to be a senior) as well as non-seniors ($8.00 cost for non-seniors) a lunch meal is provided at Cortez, Dolores, and Mancos Centers. The meals have been analyzed by a registered dietician for low sodium, low fat, and low sugar diets.
HOME DELIVERED MEALS
- For anyone 60 years or older who are homebound. Call the center closest to you for more information.
- CORTEZ: (970) 564-2775
- DOLORES: (970) 882-7337
- MANCOS: (970) 533-7721
- Assistance for House Cleaning, Personal Chores, House Repairs, Respite and Personal Care, Dental, Vision, and Hearing aids.
- Please contact Linda Germaine at 564-2772.
- Educational Program(s) – Information on topics for health-related matters, Medicare fraud, elder abuse, self-care, and other issues important to the lives of seniors.
SENIOR HEALTH INSURANCE ASSISTANCE
- Senior Health Insurance and Dental Assistance
- Please Call Linda Germaine at 564-2772 to schedule an appointment.
- Tai Chi, Balance, Strengthening, and Computer classes. Please contact the senior center for times and dates.
MOCO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
COUNTY ANNEX RENTAL APPLICATIONS
- County Annex Rental/Use: Please Contact Senior Department for Annex information, use, and application assistance.
- Let us help you find resources or contact agencies on any matter you’re needing assistance with. We will do our best to help.