DATE: September 27, 2022
9:00 A.M. Minutes
Notice is hereby given that the Montezuma County Board of County Commissioners will hold a Public Hearing for review and determination of regarding a proposed Subdivision Amendment to the Orchard Acres Subdivision, Lot#’s C & D, submitted by Jerry & Victoria Schwaderer, on properties located at 25682 & 25574 Road T.5, Dolores, CO, consisting of 9.30 acres, more or less, located west of Road 26, south of RoadT.5, situated in Section 32, T.37N, R.16W, N.M.P.M.
1. The Planning Department will present for signatures a Mylar for a Single Lot Development and AR3-9 Rezoning, submitted by Don & Sarah Crowley; agent: Vernon Hoffman, on property located at 6310 Road 24.5, Cortez, CO, consisting of 40 acres, more or less, located south of Road G, east of Road 24.5, situated in Section 10, Township 35N, Range 16W, N.M.P.M.
2. The Planning Department will present for signatures a Mylar for a Subdivision Amendment and Rezoning for Lot #5 of Roelfs Ranches Subdivision, submitted by Judy & Paul Mead, on property located at 25408 Road S.6, Dolores, CO, consisting of 36.19 acres, more or less, located south of Hwy 184, east of Road 25, situated in Section 23, T.37N, R.16W, N.M.P.M.
3. The Planning Department will present for signatures a Mylar for a Subdivision Amendment Application to the Keith Evans 2 Lot Moderate Subdivision, submitted by Keith Evans and Curt & Nancy Mangan, on properties located at 10659 Road 26, Cortez, CO, consisting of 15.51 acres, more or less and 10869 Road 26, Cortez, CO, consisting 16 acres, more or less, both located west of Road 26, south of Road L, situated in Section 23, T.36N,R.16W, N.M.P.M.
4. The Planning Department will present for signatures a Mylar for a Subdivision Amendment to the Highland terrace Major Subdivision, submitted by Burt & Debra Ramsey, on property located at TBD Road K.8, Cortez, CO, consisting of 0.63 acres, more or less, located north of Road K.8, west of Hwy 491, situated in Section 22, T.36N, R.16W, N.M.P.M.
5. The Planning Department will present for signatures a Mylar for a Boundary Line Adjustment of the Simmons Single Lot Development, submitted by Patsy Lou Simmons; agent: Dennis Giesler, on property located at 25409 Road H, Cortez, CO, consisting of 21.16 acres, more or less, situated east of Road 25, north of Road H, situated in Section 35, T.36N, R.16W, N.M.P.M
Other items may be discussed.
Public Comment Session
The Board of Montezuma County Commissioners welcomes you to this meeting. Persons speaking during Public Comment will be limited to three minutes, or depending on the number of people wishing to speak, it may be reduced to allow all members of the public the opportunity to address the board. When addressing the Board, please state your name and address for the record prior to providing your comments. Comments to individual Supervisors or staff are not permitted. Participants may not yield their time to others.
Public Health – Bobbi Lock
Master Contract and WIC Contract signatures, amendment to MTO
Social Services – Gina Montoya
Veterans Services – Sarah Kuhn
MOCO Transportation – Jennifer Morris
Senior Services – Jon Parker, Lori Thompson
Office of Emergency Management – Jim Spratlen
Weather and Drought update –Megan Stackhouse -National Weather Service
Liquor License renewal, Maverick Inc. Store 275 – Jerry Frizzell
Letter of Support for Leadership Montezuma Network – Jessica Thurman
Executive session for the purpose of receiving legal advice – Road Y
*County Attorney Report – Ian MacLaren
*Grant Coordinator Report – Nicole Glaser
*Natural Resources, Planning and Public Lands Report – James Dietrich
*County Administrator Report – Travis Anderson
*County Commissioners Report