DATE: June 14, 2022
9:00 A.M. Planning
1. The Planning Department will present for signatures of a Boundary Line Adjustment submitted by Colleen Brennan and Ricky Tulio, Sr., on properties located at 32328 Road P, Mancos, CO, consisting of 3acres, more or less, & 13480 Road 32, Mancos, CO, consisting of 5 acres, more or less, both situated in Section 1, T.36N, R.15W, N.M.P.M.
2. The Planning Department will present for signatures of a High Impact Permit, submitted by Snyder Mama Holdings, LLC; agent: Christopher Snyder, on property located at 1521 N. Mildred Road, Cortez, CO, consisting of 3.48 acres, more or less, located north of Road N, west of Road25, situated in Section 23, T.36N, R.16W, N.M.P.M.
3. The Planning Department will present for signatures of a High Impact Permit with Rezoning, submitted by CBERT Cortez, LLC; agent: Kasey Bell, on property located at 26757 Road M, Cortez ,CO, consisting of 1.50 acres, more or less, located north of Road M, west of Hwy145, situated in Section 12, T.36N, R.16W, N.M.P.M.
4. The Planning Department will present for revisions for a Variance Application, submitted by Bruach Aibhne, LLC; agent: Charles Robinson, on property located at 26569 Road 38.5, Dolores, CO, consisting of 10 acres, more or less, located north of Hwy 145, east of east off Road 38, situated in Section 36, T. 39N, R. 14W, N.M.P.M.
5. The Planning Department will present for a sketch plan for a YMCA facility, located at TBD Hwy 491, Cortez, CO,
Other item(s) may be discussed.
Public Comment Session
The Board of Montezuma County Commissioners welcomes you to this meeting. Person speaking during Public Comment will be limited to three minutes, or depending on the number of people wishing to speak, it may be reduced to allow all members of the public the opportunity to address the board. When addressing the Board, please state your name and address for the record prior to providing your comments. Comments to individual Supervisors or staff are not permitted. Participants may not yield their time to others.
Letter of Support for VOCO – Community/Economic Development Coordinator –Jessica Thurman and Mesa Verde Country President – Brian Bartlett
Appoint New County Representative to SWORD (South West Opioid Response District)
Vehicle Maintenance – Shane Higman
Buildings and Grounds Maintenance – Dustin Sattler
IT – Jim McClain
Executive Discussion to Discuss A Personnel Issue
*County Attorney Report – Ian MacLaren
*Natural Resources, Planning and Public Lands Report – James Dietrich
*County Administrator Report – Shak Powers
*County Commissioners Report
ADDITION the Board of County Commissioners shall conduct such further business as may come before said meeting.
Please Note: Except for the start time and public hearings, all other times are approximate only.