DATE: March 1, 2022
1. The Planning Department will present for approval of a Variance submitted by Camp Kush, LLC; agent: Jennifer Meigs, on property located at 30261 Road H, Cortez,CO, consisting of 40.14 acres, more or less, located south of Hwy 160, east of Road 27, situated in Section 34,T.36N, R.15W, N.M.P.M.
2. The Planning Department will present for approval of a Variance submitted by Tonya Capps, Demia Porter & Kurtis Case; agent: Danny Wilkin, on property located at 15965 Road 21, Cortez, CO, consisting of 5 acres, more or less, located south of Road S, west of Road 21, situated in Section 25, T.37N, R.17W, N.M.P.M.
3. The Planning Department will present for discussion and review of proposed vacation of a green-signed Road vacation of Road S, located west of Hwy 145, Dolores,CO, situated in Section 30 T.37N, R.15W, N.M.P.M
4. The Planning Department will present for discussion and review of proposed vacationof a Streets and Alleyways for the Arriola Town Sites, located east of Hwy 491,south of Road S, Cortez, CO, situated in Section 20 T.37N, R.16W, N.M.P.M
5. The Planning Department will present for signatures of a Mylar for a Single Lot Development and AR3-9 Rezoning Application, submitted by Kenneth Bradshaw, on property located at 16941 Hwy 491, Cortez, CO, consisting of 39.62 acres, more or less, located east of Hwy 491, west of Road 22, situated in Section 19,T.37N, R.16W, N.M.P.M.
Other item(s) may be discussed.
The Board of Montezuma County Commissioners welcomes you to this meeting. Person speaking during Public Comment will be limited to three minutes, or depending on the number of people wishing to speak, it may be reduced to allow all members of the public the opportunity to address the board. When addressing the Board, please state your name and address for the record prior to providing your comments. Comments to individual Supervisors or staff are not permitted. Participants may not yield their time to others.
Liquor License Renewal for Mancos BrewingCo. – Jerri Frizzell
Road and Bridge – Rob Englehart
Noxious Weeds – Bonnie Loving
Landfill – Mel Jarmon
Fairgrounds – Justin McGuire
Executive Session for receiving legaladvice
*County Attorney Report – Ian MacLaren
*Natural Resources, Planning and Public Lands Report – James Dietrich
*County Administrator Report – Shak Powers
*County Commissioners Report
ADDITION the Board of County Commissioners shall conduct such further business as may come before said meeting.
Please Note: Except for the start time and public hearings, all other times are approximate only.