9:00 A.M. Minutes
1. The Planning Department will present for signatures of an Amendment to Exemption#P-56-80 and Exemption #P-70-80, submitted by Charles Shumway & Sara Kimball, on property located at 12685 Road 41.9, Mancos, CO, consisting of29.47 acres, more or less, located north of Hwy 184, east of Road 41, situated in Section 9, T.36N, R.13W,N.M.P.M.
2. The Planning Department will present for signatures for a Variance submitted by Burt & Debra Ramsey, on property located at TBD Road K.8, Cortez, CO, consisting of 0.63 acres, more or less, located north of Road K.8, west of Hwy491, situated in Section 22, T. 36N, R. 16W, N.M.P.M.
3. The Planning Department will present for signatures of a Variance for the Land Use Code Requirement of the 3 acre parcel size and the 30-foot setback requirement, submitted by Carlene Porter; agent: Danny Wilkin, on property located at 15965Road 21, Cortez, CO, consisting of 5 acres, more or less, located south of Road S, west of Road 21, situated in Section 25, T.37N, R.17W, N.M.P.M.
4. The Planning Department will present for signatures of a Mylar for a Boundary Line Adjustment submitted by Jay & Jenni Lynn Lawrence, on properties located at12663 Road 40, Mancos, CO, consisting of 9.48 acres, more or less, & 12641Road 40, Mancos, CO, consisting of 7.89 acres, more or less, situated in Section 8, T.36N, R.13W, N.M.P.M.
5. The Planning Department will present for signatures of a Mylar for a Single Lot Development submitted by Deanne Acott Estate, agent: Keenen Lovett, on property located at 23720 Road M, Cortez, CO, consisting of 60.18 acres, more or less, located south of Road M, west of Hwy 491, situated in Section 16, T.36N, R.16W, N.M.P.M.
Other item(s) may be discussed.
Public Comment Session
The Board of Montezuma County Commissioners welcomes you to this meeting. Person speaking during Public Comment will be limited to three minutes, or depending on the number of people wishing to speak, it may be reduced to allow all members of the public the opportunity to address the board. When addressing the Board, please state your name and address for the record prior to providing your comments. Comments to individual Supervisors or staff are not permitted. Participants may not yield their time to others.
Liquor License Renewal for Eagle Claw –Jerri Frizzell
Social Services – Gina Montoya and Lori Higgins
Public Health – Bobbi Lock and Laurel Schafer
Veterans Services – Sarah Kuhn
MOCO/Transportation– Jennifer Morris
Senior Services – Jonathan Parker
CSU Extension – Greg Felsen
Community Connections Update – Tara Kiene
Resolution6-22 Reinstating the Fire Ban
*County Attorney Report – Ian MacLaren
*Natural Resources, Planning and Public Lands Report – James Dietrich
*County Administrator Report – Shak Powers
*County Commissioners Report
ADDITION the Board of County Commissioners shall conduct such further business as may come before said meeting.
Please Note: Except for the start time and public hearings, all other times are approximate only.