DATE: May 15, 2023
· Presentation by the Montelores Early Childhood Council Child Care Taskforce – Andrea McAlpin
· Discussion related to Secure Rural Funding –School Superintendents
· Discussion related to Public Health Air Quality contract – Laurel Schafer
· Discussion related to Public Health Emergency Preparedness program contract – Laurel Schafer
· Discussion of possible lease of water rights owned by the County – Ian MacLaren
· Discussion pertaining to change in voting member’s representative for Dispatch Accountability Committee
· Discussion regarding signing Cortez Dispatch IGA
· Discussion related to disbursement of Mounted Patrol/County Owned Property
· Discussion regarding Invoice and Signed Contract for Town of Dolores Siren
· Discussion regarding Patrol Car Up-fitting and Invoices as it relates to the procurement policy
· Discussion as it relates to contract updates for the town of Dolores
· Discussion as it relates to contract updates from the Dolores School District for SROs
IN ADDITION the Board of County Commissioners shall conduct such further business as may come before said meeting.
Please Note: Except for the start time and public hearings, all other times are approximate only.