DATE: January 4, 2022
9:00 A.M. Minutes
Notice is hereby given that the Montezuma County Board of County Commissioners will hold a Public Hearing for review and determination of a proposed Subdivision Amendment Application to the Four Corners Encampment Subdivision, submitted by Richard & Dixie Simmons and ASI Communications, Inc, on properties located at 24515 Road 37, consisting of 1.02 acres, more or less and 24516 Hwy 145, Dolores, CO, consisting 3.95 acres, more or less, both located east of Hwy 145, situated in Section 11, T.38N, R.14W, N.M.P.M.
1. The Planning Department will present for application of a Variance for their property, submitted by Camp Kush, LLC; agent: Jennifer Meigs, on property located at 30261 Road H, Cortez, CO, consisting of 40.14 acres, more or less, located south of Hwy 160, east of Road 27, situated in Section 34, T.36N, R.15W, N.M.P.M.
2. The Planning Department presented for signatures of a Boundary Line Adjustment, submitted by Curtis Duncan, on property located at 16323 Road 20, Cortez, CO, consisting of 118.63 acres, more or less, located north of Road S, west of Road20, and Linley and Zada Leonard, on property located at 16281 Road 20, Cortez, CO, consisting of 3.00 acres, more or less, located north of Road S, west of Road 20, both situated in Section 23, T.37N, R.17W, N.M.P.M.
Other item(s) may be discussed.
Public Comment Session
The Board of Montezuma County Commissioners welcomes you to this meeting. Person speaking during Public Comment will be limited to three minutes, or depending on the number of people wishing to speak, it may be reduced to allow all members of the public the opportunity to address the board. When addressing the Board, please state your name and address for the record prior to providing your comments. Comments to individual Supervisors or staff are not permitted. Participants may not yield their time to others.
Organization of the Board of County Commissioners and reappointment of Department Heads
Public Works Departments
Road and Bridge – Rob Englehart
Noxious Weeds – Bonnie Loving
Landfill– Mel Jarmon
Fairgrounds– Justin McGuire
*County Attorney Report – Ian MacLaren
*Natural Resources, Planning and Public Lands Report – James Dietrich
*County Administrator Report – Shak Powers
*County Commissioners Report
ADDITION the Board of County Commissioners shall conduct such further business as may come before said meeting.
Please Note: Except for the start time and public hearings, all other times are approximate only.
Board of Health Meeting Agenda
January 4, 2022
Montezuma County Commissioner Board Room
· Welcome, introductions, approval of October minutes
· Update on search for Medical Officer for Public Health
· Opioid Regional Council panel appointment
· Update on search for Environmental Health Specialist
· Community Intervention Program discussion around case management
· Brief COVID-19 update
· Suggested agenda items for the next meeting